Issues in EFL in Japan (Not currently being updated)

My name in James Hall and I teach an English Teaching Methodologies class for aspiring English teachers and advising 5 senior students (one is in the USA). This blog is will be used as a forum to discuss issued in EFL in Japan. This blog will also serve as a portal to the learners' blogs as I will periodically summarize the hot topics appearing in the learners' blogs. Please come join us!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Comparing Teaching English in Thailand and Japan (Revisted)

Keywords: English teaching in Thailand, Japan
A few months ago in my personal blog I talked about some of the differences between teaching English in Thailand and Japan based on my 1 week teaching experience at a Thai secondary school in Ayutthaya with Eri and Olive. Last month Cube also went to the same school to teach English for two weeks, and she wrote about her experience on her blog. If you are interested in learning about some of the differences that Cube, Eri, and Olive noticed between Thai and Japanese secondary schools, please see their blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home